Beiträge von GonGi66

So, I have my EV6 back. As I expected, the 13X00 was played. They didn't need to exchange the ICCU - but that wouldn't have been a problem, delivery time was the next working day. We are doing much better than the Italians 😁

The ICCU and backup arrived this morning. Technician working on the car... 🤞

So, I have my EV6 back. As I expected, the 13X00 was played. They didn't need to exchange the ICCU - but that wouldn't have been a problem, delivery time was the next working day. We are doing much better than the Italians 😁

Vorerst ... Sie haben erst gestern mit der Arbeit am Auto begonnen ... Vielleicht überraschen sie mich (auch wenn ich nicht optimistisch bin) ... Mal sehen

Good morning, just to confirm that the official ICCU recall is underway here in Italy, at least according to my dealer. A few days before I booked a 30,000km service, a charging issue arose (battery not charged to more than 65%, DC or AC behavior). When I handed the car over to the dealer, he was surprised that I hadn't received the recall letter yet as the car is part of the campaign. You have updated the software according to step one of the recall procedure, but the malfunction still exists. They then applied for and received approval from Kia to replace the ICCU and pyrotechnic fuse. Delivery time not predictable.

Guten Morgen, kurzes Update zu meinem Auto. Als ich das Auto dem Händler überließ, war er erstaunt, dass ich den Rückrufbrief noch nicht erhalten hatte, da das Auto Teil der Aktion ist. Sie haben die Software gemäß Schritt eins des Rückrufverfahrens aktualisiert, die Fehlfunktion besteht jedoch immer noch. Anschließend beantragten sie bei Kia die Genehmigung zum Austausch der ICCU und der pyrotechnischen Sicherung und erhielten diese auch. Lieferzeit nicht vorhersehbar.

Switch on your mobile phone to record videos and put it in the frunk and see what happens on the recording.;)

Die logischste Lösung, über die ich nicht nachgedacht habe. So einfach... Mal sehen...

Hello everyone. Do any of you have an idea if and when the front trunk light turns off? I have the impression that on my car it stays on even when you close the front trunk lid... Do you know where the relevant fuse is located? Apparently not in the box on the left side of the driver. Many thanks for your help.